Solve off-net challenges with SD-WAN!
Traditionally UCaaS or hosted PBX providers require customers to purchase dedicated WAN connection to access the service. This on-net deployment allows the UCaaS providers to control WAN quality and assure the UC experience. However, this introduces additional cost and complexity to the end customers. With the increased usage and availability of broadband links, end customers are asking their UCaaS providers to support Bring Your Own Circuit (BYOC). However, the lack of QoS on broadband or Internet link can significantly impact UC quality and end user experience.
Find out what Cloud-Delivered Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) can do to enable UCaaS providers to support BYOC, while assuring the UC quality and delivering WAN visibility and control that private link provides. Learn how to take advantage of SD-WAN technology and incorporate it into your UCaaS service delivery to generate additional business opportunities and increase revenue.
What you will learn?
- Benefits of Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN for UCaaS or hosted PBX providers
- Key consideration and common deployment options
- Real world results
Who should attend?
- UCaaS or hosted PBX providers network operations, product management and marketing
- Telecom equipment manufacturers looking to enhance their service/product offering
- Enterprise IT staffs supporting UC