VeloCloud Successfully Exceeds All ONUG Software-Defined Wide Area Network Tests
Leader in SD-WAN Validates Market Solutions for Top IT Requirements
ONUG Spring 2015, NEW YORK, May 13, 2015
VeloCloud Networks, Inc., a cloud-delivered SD-WAN (software-defined wide area network) company and winner of this year’s Best Startup of INTEROP Award, today announced that it successfully exceeded all Open Networking User Group (ONUG) SD-WAN tests. The SD-WAN Test results were announced at the ONUG Conference underway May 13-14 at Columbia University.
“Our success in ONUG’s landmark Top Ten requirements testing for SD-WAN is an important milestone demonstrating VeloCloud’s SD-WAN solution alignment with the needs of enterprises,” said Sanjay Uppal, CEO and co-founder of VeloCloud. “As the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN leader, we are committed to working closely with ONUG and the IT community to accelerate the adoption of secure and innovative technologies that dramatically improve the economics, performance and security of enterprise applications.”
“These tests underscore our commitment to the ONUG community of IT executives and vendors to validate product features that meet IT business leader requirements for enterprise cloud infrastructure,” said Nick Lippis, chairman and co-founder of ONUG. “We are confident that this testing effort with companies such as VeloCloud will assist in moving the open infrastructure industry from technology curiosity to operations.”
VeloCloud Exceeds ONUG SD-WAN Test Requirements
By performing beyond ONUG SD-WAN test criteria, VeloCloud gives organizations the confidence to adopt a secure Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN solution in their network deployments. VeloCloud delivers the key advantages that maximize the benefits enterprises receive for the following use cases:
- Application aware dynamic traffic engineering: VeloCloud’s technology steers around circuit blackouts and performance brownouts without application interruption.
- Physical or virtual form factors: The VeloCloud solution is available both as appliances optimized for simplicity of deployment and as virtual or software appliances for remote download onto commodity hardware. Additionally, the datacenter deployment is also available as a network-as-a-service for cloud connectivity.
- Zero touch deployment and operations: The VeloCloud solution minimizes configuration of the branch device as well as existing devices, with group policies pulled from the orchestrator and flexible L2/L3 insertion.
- Enable enterprise grade WAN to Internet only branches with per packet dynamic steering and on-demand remediation
- Optimize access to cloud datacenters and SaaS applications with our cloud as a network
- Connect to legacy enterprise datacenters with no device/software installation
- Enable service provider delivery of SD-WAN solution with multi-tenant Gateways and Orchestrator
- Leverage third party network services either in the branch or in the cloud with one-click services insertion
Read our blog for details on VeloCloud’s key advantages at www.velocloud.com/velocloud-passes-onug-top-ten-sd-wan-use-cases.
VeloCloud is a trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
295 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94043
Dan Spalding (North America)
Kate Innes (EMEA & APAC)
George Rickman (EMEA & APAC)
Zonic Corporation Ltd.
+44 (0)1672 550123
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.