VeloCloud Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at Important Industry Events this Quarter
Company Participating in Events Including Mobile World Congress, Cisco Live, Enterprise Connect and Channel Partners Conference & Expo
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., February 3, 2016
VeloCloud Networks Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, today announced that it will demonstrate its Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN solution at a number of important industry events around the world this quarter.
With VeloCloud, enterprises can inexpensively expand bandwidth to every branch office, interoperate with their existing wide area network, turn ordinary Internet into an extraordinary WAN, and enable high performance for cloud services; while global service providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility. VeloCloud SD-WAN enables on-premise and cloud application traffic to be securely and reliably carried independently of the underlying transport layer, enabling flexibility, availability and performance while dramatically reducing IT complexity in branch offices.
VeloCloud and VeloCloud partners will participate in the following events this quarter:
- Data Connectors; Salt Lake City; Feb. 4; at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center
- Data Connectors; Foster City, Calif.; Feb. 11; at the Crowne Plaza Foster City
- Cisco Live; Berlin; Feb. 15-19; at the Messe Berlin; Hall 2.2, Pod #IP4 in the Cisco Investments Pavilion
- Mobile World Congress; Barcelona; Feb. 22-25; at the Fira Gran Via; Hall 3, Stand #3K10 in the VMware Pavilion
- Texas Bankers Association 13th Annual Technology Conference; San Antonio, Texas; Feb. 24-26; at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort
- Enterprise Connect; Orlando; March 7-9; at the Gaylord Palms; Booth #2203
- Data Connectors; New Jersey; March 10
- Channel Partners Conference & Expo; Las Vegas; March 16-18; at the Venetian & Sans Expo; Booth #462
- Data Connectors; Atlanta; March 17
- Data Connectors; Detroit; March 31
VeloCloud is a trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
295 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94043
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.