VeloCloud to Showcase SD-WAN Capabilities at March 2015 Events
Demonstrations of VeloCloud’s Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN service at Channel Partners, ENR Future Tech, two Data Connectors conferences
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 16, 2015
VeloCloud will exhibit and demonstrate its Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN solutions at four events throughout the U.S. VeloCloud enables enterprises to dramatically simplify their branch wide area networks (WANs). By combining the economy of the Internet with the flexibility of the cloud, VeloCloud services deliver enterprise-grade performance, visibility and control over both Internet and private networks.
Channel Partners Conference & Expo
- The Channel Partners Conference & Expo will cover cloud, infrastructure, mobility and security — the big IT solutions that customers need to get control of and use to drive their business forward. In Booth #465, VeloCloud representatives will be showing demos and real-world success stories, walking through the VeloCloud service’s features and answering questions about the benefits of partnering with VeloCloud.
- March 16 – 18, 2015
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
- The Channel Partners Conference & Expo provides a gathering point for solutions providers, agents, value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs) and managed service providers (VARs). The agenda features keynote speakers, education sessions, exhibit hall and other activities.
ENR Future Tech
- ENR FutureTech is where the leading construction teams learn about today’s innovative applications of technology to improve project delivery, performance and profit, while gaining a competitive edge through inspiration into the technologies and ideas of tomorrow. VeloCloud, a Silver Sponsor of the event, will have representatives to show demos; share-real world Architecture, Construction and Engineering (ACE) case studies; discuss VeloCloud services and benefits; and answer questions about how VeloCloud makes it easy and fast to enable connectivity to all remote sites.
- March 17, 2015
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- ENR Future Tech is presented by Dodge Data & Analytics, the leading provider of data, analytics, news and intelligence for the North American construction industry. Engineering News-Record (ENR) provides the news, analysis, commentary and data that construction industry professionals need to do their jobs more effectively.
- Each Data Connectors Tech-Security Conference features 40 to 60 vendor exhibits and eight to 12 educational speaker sessions discussing current tech-security issues such as cloud security, email and social media security, VoIP, LAN security, wireless security, USB drives security and more. VeloCloud will have representatives to show demos; discuss real-world success stories in vertical markets such as retail, professional services, construction and energy; outline VeloCloud services and benefits; and answer questions.
- Data Connectors’ technology security conferences are focused on providing the latest best practices, products and services available regionally, in an educational environment.
- Thursday, March 19, 2015, from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
- Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois
- Thursday, March 26, 2015, from 8:15 am to 4:45 pm
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Portland, Oregon
VeloCloud is a trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
295 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94043
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.