VeloCloud, Customers to Speak and Give Demos at Summer Events
Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at June conferences and webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 15, 2015
During June 2015, VeloCloud and its customers will participate in several conferences and webinars. They will discuss VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN solutions, which enable enterprises to dramatically simplify their branch wide area networks (WANs). By combining the economy of the Internet with the flexibility of the cloud, VeloCloud services deliver enterprise-grade performance, visibility and control over both Internet and private networks.
Open Networking Summit
- Panel discussion about SDN in Enterprise — SDN WAN
- Panelist Ian Haight, the founder of VeloCloud customer Freewire, will present Freewire’s experience with using VeloCloud’s SD-WAN solution. Other panelists are Dan Conde, analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group (panel chair); Cengiz Alaettinoglu, CTO, Packet Design; Sharon Barkai, co-founder, ConteXtream; and Todd Krautkremer, CMO, Pertino.
- Tuesday, June 16, 4:00 p.m. PT
- Santa Clara Convention Center, Second Floor Theater, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Created by the founders of software-defined networking (SDN), Open Networking Summits Inc. delivers events designed to foster a productive dialogue around the opportunities, challenges and key developments in the quickly evolving world of OpenFlow, SDN and network function virtualization (NFV). For the past four years, the industry’s premiere event — Open Networking Summit (ONS) — has brought the networking ecosystem of end users, engineers, business leaders and researchers together in Silicon Valley to discuss the possibilities and shape the future of the networking industry. opennetsummit.org/conference/
- Adopting Software-Defined WAN for Agility and Cost Savings
- Steve Woo, vice president of products and co-founder, VeloCloud, will be a presenter for the webinar. The webinar will be led by Cliff Grossner, research director for Data Center, Cloud and SDN for Infonetics, and will also include representatives from Citrix and Silver Peak Systems.
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 8:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. ET
- The shift to off-premises cloud services is precipitating a change in enterprise WAN requirements that’s giving rise to software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) – a technology that delivers improved application performance for a fraction of the cost of traditional WAN designs using only MPLS links to connect branch offices. SD-WAN represents a market transformation, providing automated and dynamic load balancing of application traffic over multiple link types such as MPLS, broadband, Internet and cellular. This webinar explores the impact of SD-WAN and provides recommendations for buyers of new SD WAN products and services. Register now and get a free report
- WAN Technology to Assure Unified Communications Quality over Internet
- Presenters are Kangwarn Chinthammit, director of technical solutions at VeloCloud Networks, and Peter Bernstein, senior editor for TMCnet
- Tuesday, June 23, 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET
- Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC), based in Norwalk, Conn., and founded in 1972, is the world’s leading business to business and integrated marketing media company, servicing niche markets within the communications and technology industries Every month, TMCnet offers a variety of free webinars designed to teach more about favorite topics and offer participants opportunities to ask questions to industry experts. The webinars feature a question and answer session as well as live testimonials from the best in each industry. http://www.tmcnet.com/webinar/
- Data Connectors Tech-Security Conference
- VeloCloud representatives will show demos; discuss real-world success stories in vertical markets such as retail, professional services, construction and energy; outline VeloCloud services and benefits; and answer questions.
- Thursday, June 25, from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm ET
- Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue, Philadelphia, Penn.
- Each Data Connectors Tech-Security Conference features 40 to 60 vendor exhibits and eight to 12 educational speaker sessions discussing current tech-security issues such as cloud security, email and social media security, VoIP, LAN security, wireless security, USB drives security and more. Data Connectors
VeloCloud is a registered trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
295 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94043
VeloCloud Networks, Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, Gartner Cool Vendor 2016 and a winner of Best Startup of Interop, simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.