VeloCloud Announces Speaking and Product Demos At Spring Events
Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN service at April & May 2015 Events; Data Connectors, DEMO Traction, Interop, ONUG conferences
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 17, 2015
During April and May 2015, VeloCloud will embark on a tour of several conferences and expos, demonstrating its Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN solutions throughout the U.S.
VeloCloud enables enterprises to dramatically simplify their branch wide area networks. By combining the economy of the Internet with the flexibility of the cloud, VeloCloud services deliver enterprise-grade performance, visibility and control over both Internet and private networks.
- Each Data Connectors Tech-Security Conference features 40 to 60 vendor exhibits and eight to 12 educational speaker sessions discussing current tech-security issues such as cloud security, email and social media security, VoIP, LAN security, wireless security, USB drives security and more. VeloCloud will have representatives to show demos; discuss real-world success stories in vertical markets such as retail, professional services, construction and energy; outline VeloCloud services and benefits; and answer questions.
- April 16, 2015 San Diego, CA from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
April 23, 2015 Tampa, FL from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
May 21, 2015 San Antonio, TX from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm. VeloCloud will also be speaking at this conference in Session 9, at 3:00 – 3:30 in San Antonio.
May 28, 2015 Columbus, OH from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
- Sanjay Uppal, VeloCloud’s CEO and co-founder, will speak at DEMO Traction. This is a new conference focused obsessively on growth by connecting the most promising growth startups with prospective customers, investors and strategic partners. DEMO Traction is an invited-vendors only event for startups solving problems using cutting-edge technology who are exhibiting TRACTION or on the cusp of a major growth spurt. Participants give a 4-minute presentation on the Traction stage in front of CIOs, investors, entrepreneurs and media.
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015, 7:45am to 7pm, Presentations for the Traction Watch, Information Technology session are from 1:30-4:30 pm
- Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco, California
- Interop Las Vegas is the leading independent technology conference and expo, designed to inspire, inform, and connect the world’s IT community. The 2015 event will feature all new programs, networking opportunities, and classes to help attendees set their organization’s IT action plan.
- Tuesday, Apr 28, 2015 2pm-7pm; Wednesday, Apr 29, 10:30 am-5pm; Thursday, Apr 30, 2015 10:30am-3pm
- Booth #863 Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The goal of the ONUG Conference is to advance open networking and open storage by facilitating a higher level of engagement between IT business leaders, standards and open source organizations, and members of the academic and vendor communities.
- May 13-14, 2015, 8am – 5pm
- Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York City
VeloCloud is a trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
295 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 200
Mountain View, CA 94043
Dan Spalding (North America)
Kate Innes (EMEA & APAC)
George Rickman (EMEA & APAC)
Zonic Corporation Ltd.
+44 (0)1672 550123
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.