VeloCloud Presenting and Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at Important Industry Events Globally this Quarter
Company Participating in Events Including RSA Conference 2017, Cisco Live! Events in Berlin and Melbourne, and Enterprise Connect
Mountain View, Calif., February 14, 2017
VeloCloud™ Networks, Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, today announced that it will present and demonstrate VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at a number of important industry events around the world this quarter.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables Enterprises to securely support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch and end-point implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private datacenters and enterprise applications. Global Service Providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment and operations model. Both Enterprises and Service Providers benefit from the multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture and the ability to support real-time applications over private, broadband and wireless links. With VeloCloud, The Cloud is the Network™.
VeloCloud will participate at a number of important events this quarter, including:
- RSA Conference 2017; where Parag Thakore, VeloCloud Director of Product Management, and Nitin Kumar, VeloCloud Product Manager, will demonstrate the benefits of Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN on Feb. 15 at 3 pm; at the Moscone Convention Center; in the Fortinet theater booth number N3627 North Hall.
- Cisco Live! Berlin; Messe, Berlin; Feb. 21 – 23; at the Booth IP4, Cisco Investment Pavilion, Hall 4.2.
- Data Connectors; Salt Lake City; Feb. 23; at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center.
- Mobile World Congress; Fira, Barcelona; Feb. 27 – March 2; in the VMware Pavilion, Hall 3-Stand 3K10. VeloCloud CEO Sanjay Uppal will also be co-presenting a session titled “Service Provider Managed SD-WAN Services Powered by VeloCloud and VMware vCloud NFV” in the VMware booth theater, at 4:30 pm on Feb. 27. In addition, VeloCloud will also hold private meetings in its Executive Business Suite number 2A10 MR, Hall 2. Requests for a meeting with VeloCloud senior executives can be registered at http://wan.velocloud.com/MWC-2017.2.27-Barcelona_LP-EBCSuiteRSVP.html
- Montgomery Summit; where VeloCloud CEO and Co-founder Sanjay Uppal will present how to Unbox Your Network with VeloCloud on March 8. The Montgomery Summit is a leading business and technology conference attended by more than 1,000 investors, corporate executives and technologists.
- Cisco Live! Australia; Melbourne, Australia; March 8 – 10; at the Melbourne Convention Center; in booth number 45.
- Data Connectors; Columbus, Ohio; March 16; at the Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center.
- MPLS+SDN+NFV Paris; where VeloCloud Director of Product Management, Parag Thakore, will participate on a panel titled “Virtualization Business Model” on March 23 in Track 1 at 5:30 pm CET. VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event March 22 – 24 in booth number 303.
- Data Connectors; San Jose, Calif.; March 23; at the Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown
- Enterprise Connect Orlando; where VeloCloud VP of Marketing, Michael Wood, will present on the panel “SD-WAN: Why it’s the Right Fit for the Cloud Era” on March 28 at 8 am EDT. VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event March 27 – 29 in booth number 1738.
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Telstra Ventures, Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Cisco Investments, and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.