VeloCloud Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at Important Industry Events this Summer
Company Participating in Events Including Cisco Live!®, VMworld and Channel Partners Evolution
Mountain View, Calif, July 7, 2016
VeloCloud Networks Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, today announced that it will demonstrate VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at a number of important industry events around the world this summer.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables enterprises to support application growth, network agility and simplified branch implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private datacenters and enterprise applications. Global service providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment model. Both enterprises and service providers benefit from the multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture and the ability to support real-time applications over ordinary broadband links.
VeloCloud will exhibit at a number of important events this summer, including:
- Cisco Live! 2016; Las Vegas; July 11 – 14; at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center; in the Cisco Investment Pavilion
- Data Connectors; Vancouver; July 14; at the Fairmont Waterfront
- Data Connectors; Denver; July 21; at the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center
- Data Connectors; Pittsburgh; Aug. 4; at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel & Suites, Pittsburgh Downtown
- Data Connectors; Cincinnati; Aug. 11; at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Channel Partners Evolution; Washington, D.C.; Aug. 15 – 17; at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center; in Booth F73
- Data Connectors; Sacramento; Aug. 18; at the Double Tree by Hilton Sacramento
- VMworld; Las Vegas; Aug. 28 – Sept. 1; at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center; in the New Innovator Pavilion, Booth 841
- Data Connectors; Orlando; Sept. 8
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.