VeloCloud Selected to Present Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at Important Industry Events this Month
Company Participating in WAN Summit Singapore, SD-WAN Summit Paris, TC3 Summit, and NetEvents Summit where VeloCloud is a Finalist in IoT & Cloud Innovation Awards Program
Mountain View, Calif., September 15, 2016
VeloCloud™ Networks Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, today announced that it has been selected to present on VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at a number of important industry events around the world later this month.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables enterprises to securely support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch and end point implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private datacenters and enterprise applications. Global service providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment and operations model. Both enterprises and service providers benefit from the multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture and the ability to support real-time applications over private, broadband, and wireless links.
VeloCloud will present at important events in September, including:
- WAN Summit Singapore; where Joseph Chung, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, will present on a panel titled “The Hybrid WAN – How SD-WAN, Internet, and Business Broadband are Changing the WAN” on Sept. 20 at 9:35 am SGT. VeloCloud is also exhibiting at the event Sept. 20 – 21.
- TDM/Keystone Partner Event; where VeloCloud CEO and Co-founder Sanjay Uppal will deliver the keynote address on Sept. 20.
- SD-WAN Summit 2016 Paris; where Mr. Uppal will present “Managed SD-WAN: Why Architecture Matters” on Sept. 21 at 4:10 pm CEST. Mr. Uppal will also present on a panel titled “SD-WAN Lifecycle Management” on Sept. 21 at 2 pm CEST. VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event Sept. 20 – 21 in booth number 8.
- NetEvents Global Press & Analyst Summit; where winners of the IoT & Cloud Innovation Awards 2016 will be announced on Sept. 21. VeloCloud has been selected as a finalist by the award judges in the Hot Start-Up Cloud award category, and Michael Wood, VP of Marketing, will present to the judging panel’s VCs, business angels, entrepreneurs and IT industry leaders in front of international press and analysts attending as part of VeloCloud’s finalist award. Mr. Wood will also participate in the Conference Debate Session VIII “Next Generation WAN Services Empower Customers – But will Value-Added Services Add to Carrier Profits” on Sept. 22 at 11:50 am PDT.
- Telecom Council Carrier Connections (TC3) Summit; where Mr. Wood and Sumanth Sathyanarayana, Research Engineer for VeloCloud customer Deutsche Telekom, will jointly present a global carrier case study on Sept. 29 at 1:05 pm PDT on the main stage.
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market 2016, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Cisco Investments and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.