Sales Manager/Director: Tier 1 & 2 Service Providers, Eastern Region
Sales, Mountain View, CA
The Eastern Regional Sales Manager/Director is responsible for all SP sales in the Eastern Region of the USA. This is a direct B2B sales role, and you will be selling to AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Bell, and other traditional Tier 1 wireline operators, as well as some larger Tier 2 operators and MSO’s such as Windstream and Charter.
This role will start off as an individual contributor role, but due to the large account size, the role will likely transition to a leadership role as we bring on specific account managers to handle each won account. The job will require at least 50% travel availability.
- Successfully sell VeloCloud solutions directly to traditional Tier 1 and Tier 2 operators.
- Coordinate Velocloud sales, support, and management personnel to successfully navigate a very complex sales, certification, and deployment process.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key personnel within the SP’s.
- Proactively expand VeloCloud’s SP sales program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new SP’s.
- Provide sales training to SP sales organizations, and coordinate Velocloud technical training resources to ensure the SP is appropriately trained and prepared to successfully prospect, market, and sell VeloCloud’s products and services to its enterprise customer base.
- Should be a tech savvy and media-trained presenter that can evangelize and deliver high-impact presentations to medium and large North American service providers.
- Must be experienced and driven to spearhead VeloCloud’s sales initiatives, including aggressive pre-sales, business and ROI modeling, commercial negotiation of complex contracts, coordination of a diverse mix of human capital resources, and executive selling.
- Proven background in successfully driving sales; historical performance of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales quotas and objectives
- Extensive sales experience in WAN networking equipment, SaaS, and services, which ultimately are sold by service providers to their enterprise customers.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport and credibility over the phone, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Proven experience and success with Major Account selling. Experience mapping out executive and organizational structure with strategic selling expertise to maximize probability of sales success.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and management.
- Experience with CRM sales tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong time management skills - ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- Expect 50% travel.
- BS/BA degree.
To join the VeloCloud team, send your application to [email protected].
Mountain View, CA
Asia Pacific & Japan
Mountain View, CA