Regional Sales Manager, Northeast Region
Sales, Northeast Region
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales in a territory. In addition to some level of direct selling, the Regional Sales Manager prospects, secures, manages, and expands VeloCloud’s channel partners. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for hitting channel expansion targets and sales quotas for the VeloCloud products and services.
The Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for implementing and executing VeloCloud’s channel strategies, programs, and channel marketing initiatives. The job will require at least 40% travel availability.
- Successfully sell VeloCloud solutions through channel partners to end-customers, leveraging channel partner resources.
- Coordinate VeloCloud sales, support, and management personnel to ensure channel partners meet their sales and support objectives of VeloCloud solutions.
- Hit regional sales objectives and quotas for all assigned channel partners.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements, licenses, and commitments.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key personnel within the channel partners.
- Proactively expand VeloCloud’s channel program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new channel partners. This will include VAR’s, integrators, managed service providers, and agents, among others.
- Provide sales training to channel partners, and coordinate VeloCloud technical training resources to ensure the channel partner is appropriately trained and prepared to successfully prospect, market, and sell VeloCloud’s products and services.
- Manage and mitigate potential channel conflict between VeloCloud channel partners through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Coordinate and participate in channel partner events and presentations.
- Proven background in successfully driving sales; historical performance of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales quotas and objectives
- Extensive sales experience in WAN networking equipment, SaaS, and services, particularly through Value Added Resellers and Systems Integrators for enterprise markets.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport and credibility over the phone, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and management.
- Experience with CRM sales tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong time management skills - ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- Expect 50% travel.
- BS/BA degree.
To join the VeloCloud team, send your application to [email protected].
Mountain View, CA
Asia Pacific & Japan
Mountain View, CA